Spartan Athlete - Kyle Nemeth
Favorite Race Venue: Monterey Spartan Super
Training Gym: Warrior Fitness
Favorite Race Gear: Salomon speedcross 4’s, Inov8 for sprint races, Hylete shorts.
Preferred proteins: HumaPro, innoflex BCAA powder.
Competitive Races completed: 16 Spartan races and 6 Tough Mudder’s.
Before Kyle caught the bug for competitive elite spartan racing He honorably served in the United States Marine Corps for six years with the 4th Force Recon Unit from 2001-2007. The Warrior Fitness family all agree how thankful we are for his service, dedication and sacrifices that he made during his service to our country. Kyle is self employed and works a day job just like the rest of us but makes no excuses in balancing family, job and his dedication and discipline of weekly gym and endurance training.
- 2018 Elite Beast — Finished 20th Tajon, CA
- 2018 Elite Beast — Finished 11th Lake Tahoe, CA
- 2018 Elite Ultra — Finished 15th Breckenridge, CO
- 2018 Elite Sprint — Finished 14th Monterey, CA
- 2018 Elite Sprint — Finished 14th Big Bear, CA
- 2018 Winchell Cove 10K — Finished 15th Friant, CA
- 2014 Two Cities Half Marathon — Finished 14th Fresno, CA